This Policy details our commitment to protecting the privacy of individuals who:
- visit our Website (defined below) (“Website Visitors”) or individuals who request us to contact them via our online web forms;
- who register to use the products and services which we market for subscription available at www.exportraja.com (the “Service(s)”); or
- attend or register to attend webinars, sponsored events or other events at which Fratello Agro Industries participates (“Attendees”).
For the purposes of this Policy, the term “Websites” shall refer collectively to www.exportraja.com as well as the other websites that Fratello Agro Industries operates and that link to this Policy. This Policy describes how Fratello Agro Industries collects, uses, shares and secures the personal information that you provide. It also describes your choices regarding use, access and correction of your personal information.
- Policy does not apply – Service Data:
With the exception of Account Information (as defined below) and other information we collect in connection with your registration or authentication into our Services, this Policy does not apply to our security and privacy practices in connection with electronic data, text, messages, communications or other materials submitted to and stored within the Services by you (“Service Data”). Service Data security and privacy practices are detailed in and governed by our Master Subscription Agreement, available here, or such other applicable agreement between you and any member of Fratello Agro Industries relating to your access to and your use of such Services (collectively referred to as the “Service Agreement”).
Subscribers to our Services are solely responsible for establishing policies for, and ensuring compliance with, all applicable laws and regulations, as well as any and all privacy policies, agreements or other obligations, relating to the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our Services by individuals (also referred to as “data subjects”) with whom our Subscribers interact.
We collect information under the direction of our Subscribers, and have no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information we process in connection with our Subscriber’s use of our Services. The use of information collected through our Services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which Subscribers have engaged a member of Fratello Agro Industries. If you are an individual who interacts with a Subscriber using our Services (such as a customer or user of one of our Subscribers) and require assistance or would either like to amend your contact information or no longer wish to be contacted by one of our Subscribers that use our Services, please contact the Subscriber that you interact with directly.
3. Our Use of your Personal Information
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business, and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
4. Information Collected From Other Sources
Social Media Widgets:
The Websites include social media features, such as the “Facebook Like” button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Website. These features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on the Websites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the companies that provide them.
Information From Services Provided by Third Parties:
We may also obtain other information, including personal information, from third parties and combine that with information we collect through our Website. For example, we may have access to certain information from a third party social media or authentication service if you log into our Services through such a service or otherwise provide us with access to information from the service. Any access that we may have to such information from a third party social media or authentication service is in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that service. If you authorize us to connect with a third party service, we will access and store your name, email address(es), current city, profile picture URL, and any other personal information that the third party service makes available to us, and use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy. You should check your privacy settings on these third party services to understand and change the information sent to us through these services. For example, you may choose to log in to the Services using single sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider.
These single sign-on services will authenticate your identity, provide you with the option to share certain personal information (such as your name and email address) with us, and pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities in the Services to your profile page to share with others within your network.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Website and Services are intended for adults. We do not intentionally or knowingly accept, collect, use or disclose personal information from anyone under the age of 13 and we request that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on the Website.
7. Link to Third-Party Sites
Our Website and Services may contain links to third party websites or automatically produce search results that refer or link to other party websites. Fratello Agro Industries is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any of these links does not constitute any endorsement by Fratello Agro Industries. Links to other websites are not under the control of Fratello Agro Industries and Fratello Agro Industries is not responsible for the content or the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Any access to and use of such linked sites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information and privacy practices of such third party websites. Third parties may independently collect information about their website visitors. We cannot control the collection of this information. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk. If you do not want those companies to collect information about you, you should contact those companies directly.
8. Effective Date, Policy Change
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time and in our sole discretion. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post those changes on this page. When you visit the Website, you are accepting the current version of this Policy as posted on the Website at that time. We recommend that users revisit this Policy on occasion to learn of any changes.
9. How You Can Contact Us
10. Communicating With You
By using our Website and products and services or otherwise providing Personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our Website, by sending an email, or otherwise contacting you.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WILL EITHER PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR THEIR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY AFFILIATE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST DATA (WHERE SUCH DATA IS LOST IN THE COURSE OF TRANSMISSION VIA YOUR SYSTEMS OR OVER THE INTERNET THROUGH NO FAULT OF FRATELLO AGRO INDUSTRIES), BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COSTS OF COVER OR REPLACEMENT, OR FOR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY OTHER INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY AFFILIATE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN SUCH DAMAGES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE FRATELLO AGRO INDUSTRIES GROUP’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU, ANY AFFILIATE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES AND/OR CONSULTING FEES PAID BY YOU DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE FIRST EVENT OR OCCURRENCE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS SECTION 14.2 IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND LIMIT POTENTIAL LIABILITY GIVEN THE SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES AND CONSULTING FEES, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER IF WE WERE TO ASSUME ANY FURTHER LIABILITY OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH HEREIN. WE HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES AND/OR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN SECTION 14.2 SHALL NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM FRATELLO AGRO INDUSTRIES’S IP CLAIMS INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS IN SECTION 13.1 OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WILL APPLY IN AGGREGATE TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS BY SUBSCRIBER AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND SHALL NOT BE CUMULATIVE.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages or for personal injury or death, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to You. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, THE FRATELLO AGRO INDUSTRIES GROUP’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Any claims or damages that You may have against Fratello Agro Industries shall only be enforceable against Fratello Agro Industries and not any other entity, nor any officers, directors, representatives or agents of Fratello Agro Industries or any other entity.